Looking for a way to gain major muscles in just a few short months? There is a supplement advertising exactly those kinds of results.
D-Bal offers “massive muscles, serious strength, and rapid recovery” all with the peace of mind that you’re getting natural ingredients that won’t cause damaging side effects. D-Bal claims that by simply adding it into your daily workout regimen, you can finally achieve the results you’ve only dreamed of.
What is D-Bal?
D-Bal is a 100% natural supplement created as a safe alternative to Methandrostenolone, commonly referred to as Dianabol or “the granddaddy of steroids.” It is manufactured by Crazy Bulk, a company known for creating safe alternatives to illegal or other potentially harmful products.
D-Bal was created to give men the same type of fast muscle gains you would expect to see when using anabolic steroids without the fear of dangerous side effects. Crazy Bulk has many claims for how this is possible.
One being that their specific blend of ingredients triggers an extension of your Anabolic Window, the time after a workout when your body is building muscle, meaning your body spends more time using its resources to build muscle than it did before (1).
D-Bal also works using vitamins, minerals, herbs, and amino acids to support the body’s natural functions, increasing testosterone, enhancing muscle growth, and speeding up recovery time. All these functions contribute to your ability to have more intense, frequent, and effective workouts.
Benefits of D-Bal
Crazy Bulk advertises 5 Key Benefits of adding D-Bal to your regular workout routine, but those points can be summarized into 3 main goals.
Improve Muscle Gain and Density
The gain refers to increasing the size of the muscle whereas density relates to the quality of that muscle (2).
You may want to look big but it’s also important to focus on building lean muscle as this affects the amount of strength you have.
This can be achieved by improving the overall health of your muscles which involves taking vitamins, enhancing protein synthesis (or the formation of proteins), reducing muscle tension while exercising, and speeding up the recovery process (3).
Support Fat Loss
One of the keys to unlocking successful fat loss is a healthy and speedy metabolism. Your metabolism uses energy to maintain all functions within the body and maintaining muscle requires more of this energy than fat does. In other words, muscle burns more calories than fat, so an increased muscle mass will in turn help shed excess fat (4).
Boost Motivation and Increase Focus
Motivation and focus are two necessary components of keeping your workout goals on track. There are many ways to improve motivation and focus. One of these ways is by taking supplements that support a clear mind and healthy body. Natural supplements can provide your body with the extra vitamins, minerals, and amino acids it needs to increase stamina and persevere through the tough days (5).
Vitamin D3 is associated with a vast assortment of benefits ranging from enhanced mood to boosted immunity, but it is also responsible for building stronger muscles (6). Many studies show a link between healthy levels of vitamin D and improved muscle function (7).
Magnesium is known to improve overall muscle function (8). It supports muscles by alleviating tension and lessening the build-up of lactic acid allowing muscles to relax and properly contract during a working out. While 60 mg is considered a low dosage of Magnesium, it still provides supplementation for a regular diet (9).
Methylsulfonylmethane has anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to decrease the effects of oxidative stress (10). Oxidative stress occurs due to imbalances in the body and contributes to protein damage, high blood pressure, and other diseases (11). Simply put, MSM is great for both muscle recovery and maintaining long term health.
L - Isoleucine is an essential amino acid which means it plays an important role in the formation, growth, and healing of proteins (protein synthesis). Along with this, L - Isoleucine helps the body convert food to energy. It also protects muscles against exercise-induced damage and fatigue while improving both physical and mental performance (12).
Suma Root is part of a plant rich in the vitamins, minerals, and amino acids associated with metabolic health (13). It is also believed to improve the immune system and help the body adjust to stress (14).
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb. For thousands of years, it has been used to reduce cortisol levels thereby lowering stress and decreasing fat storage in the abdomen. Ashwagandha has also been linked to elevated testosterone levels as well as an increase in muscle mass and strength (15).
While there is some debate as to whether or not Tribulus Terrestris improves testosterone levels and exercise performance, the plant has been shown to support libido and sexual function (16).
Sodium Hyaluronate is a protein found in all tissues of the body and is a central component of cartilage which contributes to the cushioning of joints during impact. It is extremely hydrating and has anti-inflammatory properties (17).
Pros & Cons
Potential Side Effects
Because D-Bal is made from all natural ingredients, there are few concerns when it comes to harmful side effects. In fact, their website boasts of “zero known side-effects.” In addition, Crazy Bulk ensures that D-Bal is not toxic to the liver or kidneys and it’s not associated with elevated blood pressure.
Remember to read the ingredient list carefully. This is especially important if you have any known allergies or sensitivities. Do not hesitate to consult your doctor if you are worried about how a new health supplement will affect your body.
How to Use
Implement D-Bal into your daily routine by taking 3 capsules approximately 45 minutes after a workout.
Each bottle contains 90 capsules (30 servings) so you will have enough for the entire month.
D-Bal’s manufacturer recommends the following practices to increase its effectiveness: Use D-Bal daily for a minimum of 2 months. Maintain a healthy diet and exercise practices. Stack D-Bal with Crazy Bulk’s other products like DecaDuro, Anadrole, Trenorol, and Testo-Max for better and faster results.
Prices & Offers
If you’d like to try D-Bal for yourself, you can purchase a single bottle for $59.99 on Crazy Bulk’s website. If you’re looking to buy in bulk, their site also offers a buy 2 get 1 free deal bringing the total to $119.98 for 3 bottles.
In addition to these offers, Crazy Bulk ensures 100% satisfaction with a 60-day money back guarantee. So, if you don’t see your desired results within the first 2 months, you can get a full refund with no questions asked.
From the research done here, D-Bal seems to provide a unique balance of ingredients to enhance your diet and workout routine. Some improvements could be made to address the questionable claims regarding a couple of D-Bal’s ingredients. First, the effectiveness of Magnesium at 60mg and second, the testosterone increasing effects of Tribulus Terrestris. However, judging the product overall, with all ingredients considered, D-Bal has plenty of benefits to offer those looking for stronger, healthier muscles.
Want To Try D-BAL?
- No need for prescription
- Buy 2 get 1 free
- Free e-guide with purchase
- Free shipping worldwide
- Secure payments provided
1. Pilz, S et al. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011;43(3):223–225
2. Ushiroyama, T et al. Effect of continuous combined therapy with vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 on bone mineral density and coagulofibrinolysis function in postmenopausal women. Maturitas. 2002; 41; 211-221
3. Ito, A et al. Menaquinone-4 enhances testosterone production in rats and testis-derived tumor cells. Lipids Health Dis. 2011; 10: 158
4. Symes, EK et l. Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat. J Steroid Biochem. 1984; 20(5): 1089-93
5. Allgood, VE et al. Vitamin B6 modulates transcriptional activation by multiple members of the steroid hormone receptor superfamily. J. Biol. Chem. 1992; 267: 3819–3824
6. Cinar, V. Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011; 140: 18–23
7. Prasad, AS et al. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition. 1996; 12(5): 344-8
8. Netter, A et al. Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count. Arch Androl. 1981; 7(1): 69-73
9. D’Aniello, S et al. D-aspartate, a key element for the improvement of sperm quality. Adv. Sex. Med. 2012; 2: 47–53
10. Salvati, G et al. Effects of panax ginseng C.A. Meyer saponins on male fertility. Panminerva Med. 1996; 38(4): 249-54
11. Pitteloud, N et al. Relationship between testosterone levels, insulin sensitivity and mitochondrial function in men. Diabetes Care. 2005; 28(7): 1636-1642
12. Wilborn, C et al. Effects of a purported aromatase and 5α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2010; 20(6):457-65
13. Matsuda, Y et al. Effects of oyster extract on the reproductive function of zinc-deficient mice: bioavailablity of zinc contained in oyster extract. Congenit Anom. 2003; 43(4): 271-9